Big Day Out! is a brand new community event hosted by TC Christian School and aimed directly at kids and teens. Beyond the obvious objective of having fun, Big Day Out! seeks to build community by connecting kids and families across the community. We firmly believe that by bringing kids and teens together and showing them God’s love, all while engaging in fun activities, will help barriers fall and relationships blossom.
Some of the day’s attractions include:
- Mechanical Bucking Bull
- X Games-Style Obstacle Course
- Big Kahuna Bounce House
- Food Court
- Battle Laser Arena
- Derby Pony Race
- Human Hamster Ball
- Large Slides
- All-Star Basketball
- Slapshot Hockey
- Giant Connect 4
- Archery Hoverball
- Inflatable Axe Throwing
- and much, much more
Big Day Out! runs from Noon to 5pm on Saturday, October 12. Tickets are $30 per person OR LESS.
We have four types of tickets available:
- General Admission – $30 gets you an all-day pass for ages 2yrs-100yrs
- Buddy Pass – $15 for the parent whose toddler needs them in the ‘Littles Day Out!’ area
- ‘Check It Out’ Pass – $10 gets you in the door to check it all out, watch your kids and/or grandchildren have fun, enjoy the atmosphere, and make some friends
- Child Sponsor – $30 provides a complimentary ticket to a youngster who can’t afford to attend
If you’d like to help by underwriting an activity and/or sponsoring some kids who might not be able to afford to attend, please contact TC Christian directly. Please feel free to print and share this poster with friends, neighbors, colleagues, youth pastors, and whoever else you feel needs to know about the Big Day Out!