Forms – Supply Lists – Documents – Board Minutes
Supply Lists For 2019-2020
NEW! Handbooks For 2019-2020
- TC Christian Parent Handbook
- Pre-School Handbook (Pending)
- After-School Childcare Handbook (Pending)
- TC Christian Athletic Handbook
- Middle/High School Sports Physical Form – This form is required to be filled out by a physician for all student in grades 6-8 before the first practice of any sport.
- Elementary Sports Registration – Elementary athletics registration form
- TCCS Athletic Registration Form – TCCS middle/high school athletics registration form
- Scrip Program Details – This is an easy way for parents to raise funds toward their families tuition by purchasing gift certificates for national and local businesses. Details may be obtained from Nicole Bebee, TCCS SCRIP Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the forms below for details and the order form.
- Scrip Order Form – SCRIP isn’t only local retailers; it is a national program. Stay tuned for an updated list of retailers coming soon!
- Pre-Arranged Absence – Required for all students who will be out of school with prior knowledge.
- Elementary Dress Code
- MS/HS Dress Code
- Transportation Form – Required for any student planning on riding TCAPS buses during the school year.
- Volunteer Driver Form – Required for any parent/guardian who drives TCCS students for school activities including field trips and athletic events.
- TCCS Medication Policy – Please take the time to read through this before bringing medication to school.
- Over the counter Medications – This must be signed by a parent and accompanied with all over-the-counter medication, except cough/throat drops.
- Prescription Medications – This must be filled out and signed by a physician and accompanied with all prescription medication brought to school. It must also be signed by a parent.