Traverse City Christian School is seeking applications for a 1st-8th grade Instructional Aide. This is an hourly position and is a new role in the school. The ideal candidate will have a genuine love for God, children, and the mission of Traverse City Christian School.
Primary duties of the position include working with students in a 1:1 and small group setting, and collaborating with classroom teachers to meet student needs primarily in the areas of Math and ELA. Candidates should demonstrate the ability to work well with 1st-8th grade students and with multiple teachers.
- Working with students in a 1:1 or small group setting
- Collaborating with classroom teachers to meet student needs
- Maintaining a safe and organized environment for children
- 2 or 4 year college degree, preferably in the area of Education
- Experience working with school-aged children or in a group child environment
To apply, please submit the following:
- Signed Doctrinal Statement confirming you have read, and are in agreement with, our beliefs
- Completed TCCS Employment Application
All interested candidates can send their application materials to Superintendent Tyler Van Schepen,