TC Christian currently has the following open positions:
Food Service Director (Part Time)
We are seeking a part-time staff position at school to oversee the lunch program. The hours of the job have some flexibility, and the job would average around 10 hours per week.
- Training, experience, and ability to direct the food service operation
- Knowledge of large quantity meal preparation and menu planning
- Must have purchasing and communication skills
- ServSafe certified or willing to become certified
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee/coordinate parent and student volunteers
- Train parents/students in lunch serving
- Responsible for ensuring a smooth lunch process as students go through the line
- Order food and milk for each week
- Ensure lunch reports are printed each day
- Make sure supplies are stored and stocked accordingly
- Responsible for the cleanliness of kitchen
- Ensure kitchen is in compliance with health codes
In addition to the required education and/or skill sets, to be considered qualified for employment at Traverse City Christian School, applicants will have:
- a genuine love for God
- a heart for students
- a passion for teaching and life-long learning
- a desire to fulfill the mission of Traverse City Christian School
- be in agreement with, and a signatory of, the TCCS Doctrinal Statement.
Currently, no other positions are available. However, we are always looking for quality people. Should you wish to provide us with your information we will keep that on file. Please E-mail your completed application (found below) to: email@example.com or to the address on the application.